Become a Host Family
At Brookfield College we are looking for new host families to accommodate international students.
Some students attend our High School Programme which runs from September to May. Other students attend our 2 week English Language Courses which run from 24th June, 2019 to 16th August, 2019.
We carefully select our host families to ensure the students enjoy their stay in Tralee. We allocate the host family to match the student requirements. It is a very enjoyable experience for both the student and the host family to share stories, learn about each other’s cultures and to engage in conversation.
Living with an Irish family provides students with an opportunity to practice their developing English skills, to meet Irish people and to share their way of life. Many families develop long term friendships with the students.
Are you interested in becoming a host family?
- Chance to meet and engage with students of many different cultures and traditions.
- Up to three students per household.
- Excellent rates paid.
- High school students all year round (15 – 18 yrs) and junior students during the summer months (12 – 17yrs).
- Flexibility to accommodate on a short or long term.
- All families receive monthly fee for hosting.
If you are interested we would be delighted to hear from you. Just contact our office on (066) 7145896 (online application available by end of February)