High School Programme (International Students)
Ireland is renowned as a location where students receive a high quality education at a competitive price and in a very friendly and safe environment.
Our High School Programme is an enriching and rewarding experience. It gives young students the opportunity to challenge themselves personally and academically. It provides an excellent opportunity for students to improve their English while experiencing the lifestyle and culture of a new country. The high school programme also helps students develop an awareness of their academic and personal potential. It also develops the students’ character, helping them to become more independent. Finally, our programmes can help students acquire life skills that can’t be learned in a classroom.
Additional Features of Brookfield College’s High School Programme.
- Students stay with Host Families and are treated as part of the family.
- Detailed analysis of each student’s requirements.
- Individual orientation programme on arrival and ongoing support throughout the year.
- Regular mentor sessions and pastoral service with students.
- Development of an Individual Education Plan (IEP) over course of student’s studies to help achieve learning goals.
- Regular feedback and updates. Parents are constantly kept abreast of their child’s welfare and academic progress through monthly and termly reports.
- Brookfield College guarantees that each student receives the individual care and attention they require as they pursue their academic goals away living away from home.
For more information on our High School Programme contact:
Mike Egan : Phone: 086-3844573